For country-specific search results please log in above
FLIPR Calcium Assay Kits
FLIPR® Calcium Assay Kits are the platform of choice for measuring changes of intracellular calcium for drug discovery and basic research.
- Maximizes fluorescent signal from a wide range of cell types by reducing cell wash artifacts
- Reduces well-to-well variability, improving assay quality (Z' factor) and reliability (CV %) of high-throughput screens
Built as the most comprehensive portfolio of calcium reagents, the kits deliver pre-optimized, homogeneous, fluorescence-based formulations to expedite assay development and screening of GPCR and ion channel targets. FLIPR Calcium Assay Kits provide the most comprehensive method for detecting intracellular calcium changes in a simple and reliable homogeneous assay format. Select from six formulations to complement your target of interest.
FLIPR Assay Kits employ a quenching dye to reduce background fluorescence and improve the signal-to-noise ratio. The patented quench technology is offered to drug discovery and life science researchers exclusively by Molecular Devices, through the purchase of FLIPR Assay Kits.
Key Assay Features and Benefits
- Universal mix-and-read protocol accelerates assay workflow and increases throughput
- Superior signal-to-noise ratio facilitates confirmation of endogenous or transiently transfected receptor activity during assay development
- Pre-optimized and validated protocols for the FLIPR® Tetra and FlexStation® Systems ensure you can navigate both routine and unconventional cell lines and targets