To get the most effective savings and waste reduction, the TipLumis™ is designed to get cleaned tips back into use fast and with zero carryover. TipLumis™ is a HEPA-filtered, temperature-controlled, storage cabinet that is used to expedite the drying process within a clean environment. This process uses a concentrated airflow through the tips along with an internal heating system. The TipLumis™ is fully programmable, it can easily adjust features such as dry cycle and temperature. Store up to 45 tip racks
• Store washed tips in HEPA clean environment
• Improve the drying process and increase the tip washer’s throughput
• Optional: UV Light can augment the system
Our compact and integration-ready automated pipette tip washer includes identical TipNovusTM cleaning and drying technology in a compact 1-rack system. The Mini has a considerable throughput, small footprint, and is capable of integration with most automated liquid handling robots.
Automated Tip Washer (1 tip box/wash cycle) Integration compatible
• Compatible with Manual and Automation Tips
• System Throughput of 6-8 Tip Racks per hour
• Configurable with 24, 48, 96 and 384 format tip racks
Our benchtop, robotic-arm friendly, high-throughput automated pipette tip washer has endless possibilities for developing a reuse process. TipNovus™ enables labs to re-use plastic pipette tips numerous times. The built-in dryer and simple user interface make this machine cost and waste reduction critical. The unique method of wash and sanitation is safe for both the lab and the environment.
High throughput automated tip washer (4-tip boxes/wash cycle)
• Robotic arm friendly
• Compatible with manual and automation tips
• System throughput of 16-24 tip racks per hour
• Configurable to 24, 48 and 96 format tip racks